Thursday, September 29, 2005

Renters

Well, I think we have new neighbors. Why do I think that? Well, my first clue, upon coming home at 11 o'clock tonight, was hearing a seemingly large group of people on the other side of my bedroom wall exclaiming a muffled "So cute!"

Then they apparently moved (loudly) downstairs and the sounds of the group were a bit more muffled. But alas, some of them were still upstairs on the other side of the wall, apparently checking the structural soundness of the closets and doors.

The last clue, that really made me think that my initial hunch was right, was hearing the large group downstairs, outside on the patio with loud exclamations of "SO CUTE!" And thus, it seems that we now must go back to using just 1 side of the driveway again. No more sloppy parking. No more extra trash cans to use for our overflow. No more raucous parties on our side of the wall for awhile.

Ah, the death of a dream.

Seriously though, it shouldn't be that bad. Emphasis on the word shouldn't.

No comments: