Friday, September 02, 2005

The prettiness

I have to admit something - I'm addicted to (portions of) tv. Each night one of "my shows" is on with a new episode during the year, I gather 1) with 12 other friends at someone's apartment or 2) with my roommates at my house and we glue ourselves to the life-wasting box in the living room, bracing ourselves for emotional punches and fits of laughter (depending on the show) for the next 1-4 hours. Trust me - it's good fun for all.

Well, Mr. Abrams, you've done it now. Did you not hear my cries last season? Did you not notice the throngs of 20-something women cringing each time a punch was thrown in or around the general vicinity of his face? Do you just take sick pleasure in toying with us week after week with thoughts of "will they or won't they?"

The bad news.

Well, you've done it now. In the words of my roommate, "Don't screw up Lost like you've screwed up Alias."

Again I say, he's too pretty to die.

5 comments:

Alexia & Jeffrey said...

wow, someone else who uses blogger...so i'm not the only one who reveals my innermost thoughts for the whole world to read ;-) problem is, i'm not sure if i'm quite ready to share my site with anyone...that might be too much information for people to handle...anyway, i enjoy reading yours for now
alexia><>

Anonymous said...

You read the spoiler!

Trina said...

oh so pretty

Anonymous said...

I also said alot of other things against Mr. Abrams - none of which should be repeated on this site. He does indeed have me in a glass cage of emotion!!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the rumors were false!