Thursday, September 08, 2005

The family

Well, I got word today that the family moved in. They are happy, healthy and safe - Praise God! It's so exciting to be a part of this. I literally cannot wait to meet them and to try to do this all over again for another group of people. And due to some late-breaking developments, that may happen sooner than I think.

Please be praying for The 95. I can't add more detail about that, namely because I don't have much detail. But it could be severely awesome. I'll explain more later. Promise.

And if you're reading this and you have any household items to donate, please leave a comment and I'll follow up with you. Think about things like pots, pans, towels, dishes, cups, linens, furniture. All the household necessities that some of us tend to have in excess. Just let me know what you've got.

And be praying for their grandma. We're trying to concoct a plan to get her from Louisiana to Austin sometime soon. And we're not quite sure how that might work....ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kim -- I think that we still have some extra kitchen stuff on the porch (a full set of dishes, pots, pans, knives, etc.), but I need to check with its owner(s) before I can give it away.

--Mike

kimmie said...

Mike, that would be sweet. I'll get with you about it later today. Thanks!