Wednesday, June 22, 2005

These things are dumb

But if you need to waste 5 minutes of your downtime at work, then give it a try. Here are my results, not that they are hugely accurate or anything. I figured I slanted on the Reformed side of things, but I honestly don't know much about what Methodists belive. I think I'll stick with where I am....

Anyhow, take it with a grain of salt:

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

64%

Reformed Evangelical

64%

Fundamentalist

64%

Neo orthodox

61%

Emergent/Postmodern

50%

Classical Liberal

39%

Roman Catholic

29%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

29%

Modern Liberal

21%

What's your theological worldview?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scored as a Reformed Evangelical. Surprise surprise...

We may have to put the Austin visit off until August... I get back from Hawaii about a week before you leave on your trip. I can't wait to see all your pictures!

Love ya

kimmie said...

You, Reformed? I never would have guessed!! :)

We'll have a picture swap sometime in August...it'll be great!