Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Whoah there....

I awoke to a cold and rainy spring-ish day this morning. Not exactly the type of morning that makes you jump out of bed, ready to take on the next 20 hours of your life. But hey, at least the weekend was nice.

I was poking around CNN this morning during a very uneventful conference call, and I found this article about a girl who literally rides a mule to school. In North Dakota, no less! Good show, I say, good show.

And I took a gamble and clicked on the "Next Blog" button in the upper right, also while on the aforementioned conference call, and found this. I have no idea what it's about, seeing as it's in a different language, but I really liked the pictures.

On that same note, for those of you who are holding me accountable....no, I have not yet purchased a digital camera. I'm a slacker, yes, I know. I'll do it soon, promise! Thanks for bugging me about it....seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to love google -- click here for a translation.

kimmie said...

Ah, oui. Merci. Merci mille fois. C'est tres bien.... ;)