Monday, March 14, 2005

Go light a bulb

A friend of mine sent me this article and I really liked it. It seems to fit in really well with a lot of things that God has been teaching me (and a lot of folks I know) regarding taking hold of the time that we have and making it more geared towards glorifying Him. Not that these scientists were necessarily motivated by glorifying God - I have no idea about that. But the bigger idea of taking your skills, your talents, your abilities, and your current situation (job, school, family) and being intentional about taking action to bring about good, to bring about change. I love it. I need to get off my tail and do something. I need to be as creative as possible. So do you.

On a different note, this weekend was glorious. I'm off to an early morning meeting, but I've got coffee in hand, so I should survive. How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My weekend was also good. The weather was "glorious" I think I might have had too much good weekend. I am wiped out. I guess that is good. I did find that I had a hard time being loving and kind to my coworkers this morning. shame on me... Weekend was very good though thanks for asking.