Monday, March 14, 2005

Nice try, buddy

Cup of office coffee: $0.92
Tank of gas: $33.35
Fast food meal: $4.75
Getting hit on by the fast food clerk: priceless

I believe the scene played out like this:

Fast Food Clerk (FFC): “Here you go” (handing the food over)
Kimmie: “Thanks. Could I get some honey with that, please?”
FFC: (handing the honey) “Doesn’t look like you need anymore honey...” (as he grins)
Kimmie: “Um, thanks.” (tires screech as she pulls away quickly)

Guys, on behalf of all of the girls out there, I urge you, please don’t do this. It’s icky. You think it’s cute, but really, we just laugh to ease the social tension.

On the other hand, however, it is better than being called ma’am, so I guess I can’t complain. Best of luck to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is funny.

kimmie said...

Thanks, Jim. I found it humorous as well.