Thursday, February 07, 2008

The race is on!



Ok, seriously folks. All of the Presidential coverage is killing me. It's akin to decorating for Christmas in October. By the time the holiday rolls around, you're already over it.

Why must we be subjected to this day in and day out for months on end?

Amid my whining, I saw this quiz posted on a blog I read. Basically, it matches you up with the candidates that most closely hold your views on various topics. I took it, and here are my results.

84% John McCain
79% Mitt Romney
72% Mike Huckabee
70% Fred Thompson
68% Tom Tancredo
58% Bill Richardson
58% Rudy Giuliani
55% Ron Paul
50% Hillary Clinton
50% Chris Dodd
47% Barack Obama
46% John Edwards
36% Joe Biden
28% Mike Gravel
24% Dennis Kucinich

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz


I'm honestly not sure about the accuracy. But it is interesting to say the least. How do you measure up?

3 comments:

amar rama said...

my results here

McBean said...

Well, silly, mine are of course exactly the same as yours. :-)

amusingt said...

I think John McCain's campaign wrote the survey. McCain was my top person , too.