Thursday, February 21, 2008

Questionable post...

But something compels me to write it nonetheless.

My church has a retreat coming up.

They sent an email to all of the attendees, providing some of the retreat information and generally welcoming them to the event.

But they apparently didn't spell check before they hit send.

The word was supposed to be "Buckner"

Unfortunately, an "f" made an appearance in the word.

In the absolute worst possible place.

Just imagine it.*

"Buckner" with an "f" somewhere strategic.

From the church.

To a lot of people.

Yeah.







*Footnote:
I debated about whether or not to actually write out what they wrote. I just couldn't bring myself to do it, and trust, rather, that you can just figure it out on your own. Go for it.

1 comment:

The Thomps said...

Uh uh! They did not! Is it bad that I totally laughed out loud?