Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Masthead

Folks,
I know that many, many of you were fans of the previous masthead. Thus today may in fact be a day of mourning for you all.

Have no fear, however, as bigger and better things are yet to come.

I present to you the new masthead!!!

Ok, enough with the silliness. I just got a new computer that came complete with Photoshop, so I've been havin' me some good old fashioned editing fun!

This masthead is part of a series I made last night, after I got a little photo-editing happy with some of the pictures from our trip to India awhile back. The original shot was taken at Mahabalipuram, which is a coastal town just South of Chennai. There are several temples by the sea, built centuries ago. Read more about it at your leisure.

Anyhow, I took several shots around the site, but never really did much with them. Until last night. For some reason, I was really liking this editing element. So after some cropping, playing and touching up, I wound up with the above picture.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

McBean said...

That's cool! See, you're pretty creative, yourself!

amar rama said...

oh yeah nod to my homeys :)