Thursday, January 04, 2007

I know, I know!

It's been forever.

Yes, I know. And I'm sorry. I couldn't be more sorry, actually. Or is it sorrier?

Well, whatever. I've been all over the place for the past couple of weeks, thus the noticeable lack of posting. Was there also a corresponding lack of post-worthy happenings? Possibly. But I tend to blame sheer laziness and vacation for the recent void around here.

Ah, sweet vacation. Amar and I didn't have to travel much for the holidays. We slept in. Made our own schedules. Had coffee. Relaxed around the house. Ran errands. Hung out with friends. Hung out with family. Ate lots of yummy food. Decorated. Wrapped gifts. Unwrapped gifts. All that jazz. It was fun!

But now we're both back at work. Not so much fun :( But seriously, I didn't even open my laptop over the holidays and it was great! Now that I'm back in cubicle land, however, and much more on-line than I have been in recent weeks, the posts should be rolling in on a semi-regular basis.

Well, except for this weekend. It's road trip weekend as we head to 'Bama for a wedding. Long drive? Oh, heck yeah. But it will be fun to spend time with friends and visit a few other folks on the way as well. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

driving through Houston? And I don't even get a phone call? :(