Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The update for Tuesday

While Austin has been busy digging itself out of the massive blizzard of '07, we've been enjoying rather nice weather down here this week. Apparently before we arrived, they had experienced daily showers since the beginning of the year. But the sun has joined us this week, and it's been really nice down here.

After a rather uneventful day at the office Tuesday, I returned to my hotel room to find a beautiful bouquet of flowers that had been sent by my dear, sweet husband. What a wonderful suprise!

We went out to a pretty snazzy pizza place last night, and enjoyed a stroll around the neighborhood in the cool weather. But by the time I got back to the hotel around 9 o'clock that night, I was dead tired.

So there you have it, the skinny from Brazil. That's all for now, folks.

2 comments:

amusingt said...

I am impressed! What an awesome husband you have - who sends flowers from America to Brazil! He is top-notch in my book!

amar rama said...

me - you