Friday, September 15, 2006

Things you should know

I'm easily entertained, and am currently really enjoying these. Really, enjoying anything to give my cubicle some spunk. What's more fun than turning your stapler into a whale? Awesome.

After fighting a bit with my Outlook spell check, I've decided that there are just a few words that I need to add to my dictionary:
  • Muwhahahahahahaha
  • Yay!
  • My new last name...it's apparently not recognized by Microsoft. Boy are they are missing out.
  • asap
  • Eh?
  • Thnaks. I always seem to have a typo when typing "thanks" so I'm just inventing the word "thnaks" - spread the word.
  • Yo
  • Blog. Can someone please tell my why Blogger doesn't recognize "blog" as a word? Right.
And yes, all of these are used frequently in an office setting in which I'm a valuable member. Or at least that's what the tell me :)

Oh, that reminds me. My mid-year review is coming up next week. Wish me luck. I < heart > corporate America ;)

Tonight we're off to the Sufjan Stevens concert via the ACL festival. I'm not incredibly familiar with his music, but I'm excited nonetheless. Should be a good show. I'll give a review next week. Other than that, you kids have a great weekend! What are your plans?

**Updated to add:
I think I just found a solution to the previously described issue with the office AC unit: USB-heated gloves. Are these the coolest things you've ever seen or what? And yes, before you say it, I am fully aware that I am a complete DORK! What would be even cooler of them, in my opinion, is to actually put the "home row" keys on the fingers, instead of "ABCD." That, my friends, is what I offer you: Nerdery at it's finest.

3 comments:

Alexia & Jeffrey said...

thanks for posting pics - you look so beautiful! i can't wait to see more. my weekend plans are to go jumping on 27 Waterfalls (self explanatory, i dare say) - muy divertido!

kmac said...

Miss Palmer suggests that you check your grammar before posting...since apparently you have time at work to do so.

Posted by Tiffany at Krista's dwelling (since my computer is on the fritz)

Kevin said...

ENJOYED READING ALL ABOUT THE WEDDING. I HAD MY REVIEW THIS PAST WEEK. BEEN AT OUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS NOW AND HEAR THE SAME THING AT EVERY REVIEW. POINTLESS! HOPEFULLY WE CAN CATCH UP THE NEXT TIME I AM IN THE OFFICE.