Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fast-forward catching up

I've recently been a little wary of blogging. It's not that life isn't happening, it's just that after a 2 week break, it almost seems a little intimidating to have to catch up on life that I've already experienced.

I know I have pictures to post.

But I want them to be perfectly edited before I post them.

I know I have stories to write.

But I just can't bring my hands to type it all out.

So here it is, short and sweet.

Honeymoon: Aspen
Was great! Pampering like crazy in a 5 star hotel. Hanging out at the top of Mt. Aspen every day. Countless cute eateries. Countless cute houses. Countless cute dogs. Beautiful scenery. Perfect weather. Some great hikes and some great relaxing. Highly recommend it.


First week back at work: Challenging
It's great the first 10-20 times that people come by and shout "Mrs. Rama!!" I turn around and do a slight little wave and smile, and then make small talk. The inbox wasn't as daunting as I thought it would be. Motivation is hard to come by.

Mini-vacation: San Francisco

So neat. Really short trip, but really neat. Flew over the Grand Canyon - very pretty. Scenery was foggy, but beautiful. We stayed in San Jose, drove around Stanford and super-nifty Palo Alto. We trekked the bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Golden Gate park. We took a scenic drive up Hwy 1. All in all, a lovely little getaway...

Let's see...what else?

Amar and I are settling into our apartment. Unpacking, organizing, decorating...all that good stuff. We're staying in town for awhile, which we're both thankful for. We both love traveling, but it's nice to stay put as well.

We got our official wedding pictures back last night and enjoyed looking through them, remembering the big day. Once they're on-line, I'll post a link.

Now that I'm mostly caught up, I can start posting on more timely events. But don't get your hopes up :)

2 comments:

noell said...

Oh Oh, I want to see pics! How fun - thanks for the short update. Seems like forever since we've hung out...course, it's just be over a week that we moved together...guess that counts as hanging out. ;)

amar rama said...

nice pics babe :-)