Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Updates are coming, I promise

Hey folks,
I know I 'owe' you a smattering of updates, and I do promise that they're coming. But it's like this, folks...there's almost too much to write. So I'm taking the procrastinating approach to it, apparently. It's a bit daunting, but I'm trying to set some goals :)

So I will write, hopefully within the next week, updates about the wedding, the honeymoon, the trip to San Francisco, the adjustment back to cubicle land, and other stuff that I feel like tossing in.

Until then, I must say that I was a bit shocked to hear the news about the Crocodile Hunter's passing. It made me sad. Am I alone in that? For some reason, when celebrities pass on, depending on who they are and what their work was, it kind of hits close to home for some reason.

Anyhow, Amar and I were watching the news last night and it showed footage of the barb that killed him. That thing must have been almost a foot long. I can't quite believe that, but it's real nonetheless. Thoughts?

What have you been up to lately?

No comments: