Thursday, September 14, 2006

First round of pictures :)

I promise that this blog will not inundate you with wedding stuff for much longer. Please, will you hang in there? Dear, sweet, lovely readers that you are?

Seriously though, we got our "official" pictures back from our photographer Stephanie on Tuesday night. It took us awhile to get through them all, but we really liked them! They should be available on-line in a few days, but in the mean time, we wanted to treat you to some other pictures that our friend Krista took.

Krista is good people. If you don't know her yet, you should. Enough said.

We got together with Krista a few months ago to do some engagement pictures. Here are some of the fabulous results.




Then, she kindly agreed to be the unofficial photographer for our rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. Here is some of her handiwork:





The rest of Krista's pictures are viewable on our SmugMug page.

5 comments:

amar rama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amar rama said...

similar post :)
link here

kimmie said...

Thanks for that, my dear :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutly love the pictures! I wish could have been there to see it. But for now I'll just wish you much marital bliss and felicity! :)

Lippy said...

Kim you look so beautiful! As Sarah says I definitely wish I were there but I'm more thankful for the continued friendship than one day of celebration. Love you both!