Wednesday, February 09, 2005

New Wheels

So, I'm investing (again) in my car. I figure that it's worth it. I really want to drive it into the ground, and right now, it's virtually free (less any required maintenance). So a few weeks back I got a flat tire. The folks at the tire place couldn't fix it, and said that I actually needed all new tires. Yowzer!

So I bit the bullet today and went for it. It's not my favorite thing in the world - spending lots of money in a car place. I'm unfamiliar in this "car world" and have no idea if they're being honest or taking my money from right under my nose. I decided to be trusting today and just willingly handed over the credit card. Wish me luck....I'm on my way to pick it up.

On a different note, I may go try to see Hotel Rwanda tonight with some friends. I've heard some excellent reviews, and am interested to see if it's really the movie it's hyped up to be. I'll post a review later on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about the camera? :) jad3