Friday, July 07, 2006

My list

It's been awhile since I've posted. I think I was 1) waiting for something post-worthy to happen and 2) reeling from all of the post-worthy happenings. So here it is, in random list form. I'll write more about a few of these in more detail, but I hope this will suffice for now.

The count, over the last week:

  • Total car breakdowns: 1
  • Car loans applied for: 1
  • Nifty friends who have helped with car situation: 10+
  • Used car searches on the internet: 50+
  • Fireworks observed from a moving car: 97
  • Days off from work in a row: 4
  • Days I slept in: 4
  • Days I worked from home due to car situation: 1
  • Cup cakes baked: 20
  • Cup cakes consumed for breakfast: 5
  • Times I hijacked a car without the owner knowing: 1
  • Random people staying in our house over the past 10 days: 4
  • Days until the wedding: 43
  • Days until the future in-laws arrive: 16
  • Boy band sing-alongs attended: 1
  • Celebrity sightings: 2
  • Press-related photo shoots: 1
  • Tow trucks hired: 2
  • Weddings attended: 1
  • Invitations stuffed: 125
  • Long lost friends found through MySpace: 1
  • Random friends spotted about town: 3
  • Random friends assisting with car loan: 1
  • Pages read in children's fiction book: 75
  • Good friends leaving work permanently: 3
  • Burst into tears: 3
  • Burst into wild laughter: 13

5 comments:

amar rama said...

sorry about the friends :-(
Give me the low down on the celebrity sightings and the photo shoot :)

kimmie said...

Those are two of the items on which I'll be elaborating later :) Stay tuned...

noell said...

I think you can add another person or two to your random people staying at our house...i think it was 5 over the weekend (including Malita's friend) and total over the week - 6 with Ash in town! Hotel Taylor Draper baby!

ps. i'm staying tuned!

Alexia & Jeffrey said...

i'm staying tuned, as well...

Adriel said...

Yeehaw for long lost friends found!