Friday, July 28, 2006

Don't hate me because I'm anticlimactic

I've never been so afraid of potentially being hated than I am now.

Please, when Monday comes, promise me, dear sweet Internet, that you will not hate me.

In other news, I'm currently addicted to the following things (in list form, of course):
  • Life Savers Wint-o-green mints
  • Project Runway
  • Checking Evite for RSVPs
  • Checking mailbox for other RSVPs
  • Snooze button
  • Chapstick
  • Plucking my eyebrows
  • Picking at my fingers (PLEASE STOP ME!!! [<-Shameless cry for help])
  • Puppies

4 comments:

malita said...

i already hate you - #1 im missing project runway and it is very depressing!!! #2 this news on monday better be friggin amazing!!

Anonymous said...

At least you're only picking at your fingers now. Weren't you chewing on them in college?

Alexia & Jeffrey said...

the news coming on monday better as heck NOT be anticlimactic. it takes me a long time just to get to a blogger page with dial up, so i hope it's worth it...please don't disappoint me.

Anonymous said...

Hello.... it's MONDAY!


dffffffffffffffffffffffffccccccccccccccccccccccdddddddddddddddddddddddddcc!


,,,,,,,wsssssssssssdwz