Wednesday, July 19, 2006

List! List! Get your list!

So apparently there's a "list-off" among several of my friends. I had a recent entry in list form here, and then a few other folks joined the list world as well.

Why not continue the fun?

I was a bit grumpy earlier today, so I decided to opt for some "comfort food" which got me thinking about food in general. I'm not normally a person who eats when stressed. I kind of do the opposite. In fact, during the first year in my "real" job after college, I lost 15 pounds. No bueno.

But there's the occasional craving that I have. Thus, a list of foods which I often crave:
  • Ice cream, all sorts
  • BLT sandwiches*
  • Chocolate milk
  • Orange juice
  • Diet Dr. Pepper*
  • Coffee
  • Dark chocolate (see previous entries about Dove)
  • Big Wint-o-green Lifesavers**
  • Fortune cookies
*These foods happen to be on today's "Get me out of my funk" menu for lunch.
**I can go through a big bag of these in an afternoon. Easy.

I'm noticing that a majority of these are liquids. Interesting.

What's on your list?



Note: Honorable mention to Krista for her list of questions.

6 comments:

malita said...

Funny b/c i almost emailed you yesterday in list format - but i just didn't have the energy...

I've been craving nachos like nobody's mama's biznass - but thats b/c of the nacho elements - meat, cheese, chips & sauce - the perfect combo. Oh and pizza - but once again, meat, cheese, bread & a sauce - once again the perfect combo.

kimmie said...

Wow - you could never be a vegetarian... :)

amusingt said...

Can Lifesavers truly be classified as a food item? I veto that list entry!

kimmie said...

Oh yes they can, my friend. Oh yes they can.

amar rama said...

Here is a more professional voice weighing in on the list debate.

amusingt said...

Women make lists all of the time...we must be purty smart, eh?