Friday, October 14, 2005

Star Performer

This man is the bane of my Cranium existence. Who the heck knows how to impersonate W.C. Fields?! Especially at 1AM? It's ok, I'm over it. Kice and I won anyways. Yay!

After reading more about him, I'm kind of glad I wasn't able to impersonate Mr. Fields.

Notable Quotes:
  • A thing worth having is a thing worth cheating for.
  • I am free of all prejudice - I hate everyone equally.
  • I never vote for anyone, I always vote against.
  • Start off every day with a smile and get it over with.
Interesting stuff....

3 comments:

kimmie said...

Wow, thanks for reminding me of the wonderful impersonation I gave of that fine man. And thanks for sharing it with the internet. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL - that was you!! So Scott told me this story Saturday night - who knew it was my wonderful roomate Kimmie- "peeing in the fields"

kimmie said...

I see how it is, Scott. Tell the story and leave the key players out... :(

Kidding. Glad you're passing along our Cranium victory! We'll have to play again when you're back in the country!