Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Pray for me, if you get this in time

I'm about 15 minutes away from going running. Yep, running. And no, nothing is chasing me. Except for the curly-haired girl scout friend of mine who is training for a 10 mile run.

Why am I running? To encourage her - or at least that's the hope. She may well wind up reviving me from unconsciousness half way through our route, but that's another story for another time. I figure it might do her good to run with someone that's she's scores better than. And that "someone" is yours truly.

So anyways, it's 6:30 in the morning, and I'm lacing up my shoes to go out and run. I think I've lost it. I think the stresses of the recent weeks are finally all piling up and driving me to these insane measures. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to all I woke up at 8:30 to Kim on the phone fully dressed and lap top going full blast!!! I think the run did her good ;->

Trina said...

kim, i think you are crazy.

kimmie said...

I have never claimed not to be crazy. But yes, it was actually kind of fun, in a sick sort of way.

Anonymous said...

You were awesome! Your partnership in running and the fantabulous cheering definitely helped me come in 1113th place in the 10-miler!
Heather