Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm trapped

I had a party going on Tuesday night.
I had a conference going on Wednesday night.

THUS

I have not yet watched the American Idol final performance show, the American Idol final results show OR the Lost season finale.

I opted to listen to CDs on the way to the office today to avoid any potential radio mention of the winners or the plot twists. In my first meetings, I rapidly "shusshed" anyone who even mentioned either show.

And now I am avoiding certain areas of the web that I would normally turn to during lulls in the cubicle because they might divulge something.

But how long can this last? How long can I live in my little bubble before someone comes along and pops it? Or before I accidentally pop it myself?

(Wow...it's starting to sound like my life is a giant pimple...ick)

So please, I beg you, kind people of the internet and real life, don't spoil this for me.

Noell - I blame you for my Idol addiction. That being said, please leave it on the DVR until I can watch it :)

As always, y'all are great. That being said, I don't necessarily trust
some of you, so I won't be checking comments on this site until I've "caught up" on my shows. I'm sure you'll understand...

4 comments:

kimmie said...

Note: this has happened to me before...a few weeks ago I didn't watch Lost in a timely manner and wound up finding out via the local morning radio show that one of the charcters had been shot...oh, the disappointment!!

Anonymous said...

All I can say, is that someone won, and someone else lost...

Anonymous said...

I too was in my little bubble and decided that it wouldn't hold up due to my cable news watching habit. I gave in. Don't - stay strong and the DVR will let you know when you are ready! :)

ps. you're welcome - it's a good addition to have.

Anonymous said...

just clicked over from b&c. erin and i finally got a chance to watch the the lost finale last night. it was pretty good. still didn't deal with as many issues as i hoped it would.