Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Forgive me?

Dear internet,
I've been neglecting you. I thought maybe just posting a few words here and there might make up for it. But I know that's not good enough. You deserve more from me. You deserve more than just surfing a few sites here and there, more than just reading occasional blogs, and more than just buying stuff that I don't need.

You deserve quality, well-written posts from me. Honest, sometimes funny or even entertaining stories or thoughts. Genuine sarcasm and wit.

But I've given you none of it.

Can you ever forgive me?

I can offer no good excuses. Things like, "I'm working 40+ hours a week" or "I'm trying to plan a wedding" or even "Sometimes it's good to get more than 6 hours of sleep a night" ...none of those fully explain the extent of my neglect for you.

Humbly accept my apologies.

Sincerely,
kimmie

P.S. I read one whole book in one whole week last week. Could I be any cooler?

P.P.S. I'm reading another book this week! Woah!

P.P.P.S. Seems like I might be actually making progress on this. Wow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you reading? And are you actually sorting your mail?

kimmie said...

I'm currently reading "The Life of Pi"...and no, I'm not actually sorting my mail. I'm a horrible roommate :(

Anonymous said...

Life of Pi... nice. i assigned that for Summer Reading last year. oh my gosh - Jack's getting so big!!!