Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What I'm up to...notable, and not so much

  • I'm back in the U.S.
  • I'm still taking malaria medicine. Yuck.
  • I'm spending quality time in my cubicle.
  • I also spent quality time with my DVR last night.
  • I'm caught up with Lost.
  • I'm going to two weddings on Saturday. Crazy.
  • I turn 26 in 8 days. Also crazy.
  • I still have henna on my extremities, and it's staring to look like I have a skin condition.
  • I'm caught up on sleep...or so I think.
  • I'm once again thankful for U.S. bathrooms.
  • My car is making a seriously scary squealing noise.
  • I got a new hairdryer. Complete with ions. Fancy.
  • I still fully enjoy MS Excel. A little too much.
  • My bamboo plant is still alive after 2 weeks of neglect.
  • I haven't worked out in 2 weeks. I'm scared to go back.
  • I haven't been to church in way too long. I miss it.
  • I get married in 135 days. Wow.
  • I'm caught up on work email. A (small) victory.
  • I still have unpacking left to do from India.
  • Amar moves into our future apartment next week.
  • I'm spending 8 hours at a golf course on Friday. For work.
That's all for now folks. Still alive. Still breathing. Ready to retire. You know, the usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

26? I don't even remember being that young...


- d.

Anonymous said...

I now remember we talked about the possiblity of David looking at your car - maybe next week? Don't let me forget!!