Friday, February 24, 2006

My Friday morning:

Alarm goes off at 5:45 AM.
I actually wake up around 7.
I get ready, make my lunch, and I'm out the door by 7:50.
I arrive at the office a little after 8.
I head to my desk, setup my stuff, and then go get breakfast.
Bagel, coffee, and the fixins.

As I sit at my desk and quietly eat my breakfast and catch up on email, I can't help but listen to a conversation two of my co-workers are having on the next cube aisle over. I strain to hear, thinking that I must be mistaken. But no, I'm not. There are actually two 50 year old men talking about Dancing with the Stars. And in detail!! Scary, probably accurate, detail. The phrases "He really is the best," and "She's easy on the eyes" were overheard.

Wow.

What a great start to a Friday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so who won?

kimmie said...

I have no idea. I was too busy watching other trendy non-shows.

:)

And when I woke up today, the radio folks were talking about American Idol! It's too much! It's all too much!!!!

I can barely keep up with my own reality tv show, much less the other 50 out there...