Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm a slacker

Sorry kids, I've been slacking off on this here online journal. So to catch you up on what's been going on....

The personality tests keep on coming. We were asked to take the Myers-Briggs test for our church leadership group. I've taken this test before, and have previously scored as an ENTJ or an ENFJ. An ENTJ is a Fieldmarshal (Rational), and an ENFJ is a Teacher (Idealist). However, this time I scored as a ESFJ, a Provider (Guardian). Apparently, I arrange for the health and welfare of others. That's ironic, as I'm currently fighting off some respiratory crud that's been attacking me for the past few days.

So, I'm about all finished with personality tests. I've taken 5 in the last 4 weeks, and that's enough for me. I'm now fully analyzed. I can now be described in a multitude of adjectives that PhD students use in normal conversation. Hooray for me!

Work is work. Sometimes work is fun, but if work were fun all the time, they'd probably have to rename it.

What else...hmmm...I'm trying the NyQuil/DayQuil combination of medication. I really dislike the way that it tastes. Some people seem to enjoy it, but those people are weird.

And I recently found out that I'll be in another wedding. Congratulations Julie!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's so good to hear from you... you're so not a slacker. You're so lucky... I love personality tests. I need a good excuse to take some more.
btw, try the Liquicaps... so much better.

love ya!

kimmie said...

Blast! Liquicaps. I knew I should have gone with the Liquicaps!

Thanks for the tip, Mandy. Glad you're keeping up with my online life....fascinating, isn't it?