Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tag, you're it: Volume 1

Apparently I'm getting tagged a lot lately. The latest is from my childhood pal Amanda and it is called "4"...it goes a little somethin like this:

4 jobs I have had in my life:
  • High school volleyball coach for a summer camp
  • Bus driver
  • COBOL programmer
  • Super fabulous IT Project Manager
4 places I have lived:
  • Austin, TX (the home I grew up in)
  • College Station, TX (dorm room)
  • Bryan, TX (Aspen house in the ghetto)
  • Austin, TX (in the first home we've owned)
4 TV shows I like to watch:4 places I have been on vacation:
  • New York
  • Boston
  • India
  • Colorado
4 of my favorite foods:
  • Ice cream
  • Homemade mac-n-cheese
  • Anything potato-based ;)
  • Anything breakfast
4 pleaces I would rather be right now:
  • Kayaking on Lake Austin
  • Hiking in Aspen
  • Hanging out with the McPeople and other dear friends...
  • Vising Europe on vacation with my hubby
4 places I like to shop:4 friends who I will guilt into responding (artistic license on this one):

5 comments:

hlw said...

I'm going to Colorado over Labor Day...and there's a slim chance that it'll include hiking (and a Nicklecreek concert) in Aspen!

Lippy said...

So you think you can guilt me into responding hunh?...Guess you're right. You're lucky I've been catchin' up with my Kimmie posts recently. What's going on?!?!

kimmie said...

Dang - I'm a little jealous Heather W. Have a great trip!!

hlw said...

Well, no more Aspen...but I am going to Colorado and will be hiking...just probably more toward Summit County. Not complaining one bit and can't wait to ge to the mountains!!! It's my first non-family event, non-holiday, non-conference, non-wedding, non-mission trip, non-youth event ... vacation as an adult - EVER!!

McBean said...

So does this count as a "response"? :-) I dreamed about hiking in "that place" in CO, last night.