Monday, August 13, 2007

New addition to the family?


Almost. But not quite.

Puppies, people. I'm talking about puppies...

Within the past 2 months, we've come so close to getting a dog. Actually, 2 separate times we've almost gotten a dog, and each time the deal fell through...for very different reasons.

So we're on the lookout once again. For now, we're both traveling a bit for our jobs, so it might be best that we take a puppy break...but we both still want one.

P.S. I'm personally obsessed with the K9 Advantix dog. You know, the "there ain't no bugs on me" puppy?! Oh my!!! I'm usually sternly opposed to ALL media that might feature talking animals. But for this little guy, I make an exception. Could he BE any more adorable? I think not. You should totally look those commercials up on YouTube...

No comments: