Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Boston: Been there, done that

We survived our trip to Boston. Actually, we did more than survive. We loved it! Great weather, tons of stuff to see, a great walking town. It was super fantastic. More detailed updates on Amar's blog: Here and here.

I've uploaded some pictures in two batches. One batch, the unedited one, is every picture I took during our trip. They have not been touched up, cropped, or anything special. A few of my favorites are below. I like to call this the "Rama" series:

First we have SleepaRama:



And then we have TanoRama:


The other batch is a subset of the aforementioned batch, but I've done a little work in Picasa (!). I get a bit carried away with Picasa at times, but I generally enjoy the results. Hope you like 'em as well. Here's a few:

A view from Christopher Columbus park to the water:


A street shot at night in Little Italy:



Links:
All Boston pictures: here
Edited Boston pictures: here

3 comments:

amar rama said...

Nice :-) dig the picasa touches there!

kmac said...

great photography. good job! I love the B&W wharf shot. very nice. :-) KM

amusingt said...

I like the Piattini font in the Tanorama picture...