Thursday, July 19, 2007

I think I'll go to Boston


Well, in lieu of taking a big summer vacation, we've opted to delay our official "vacation" until later this year. But November is too long to wait for a break, so we're taking a mini-break this weekend.

I've been there before, way back in high school, and I remember loving it. And since Amar's been there all week in training, he hasn't had much time to see the city. So it should be a fun, long weekend.

Gratuitous Boston Links:
Wish us luck!

3 comments:

noell said...

so fun! Enjoy the city - i remember having lots of fun too!

amusingt said...

I have heard it's great...I know you guys will enjoy it!

Amanda said...

I've always wanted to go to Boston, but your "gratuitous" links will have to suffice for now! Hope to see pictures posted when you get back...