Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Still alive, I think :)

Hey folks, sorry for the lack of posting as of late. We went to Mexico over the holidays and I'm working on summarizing the trip in a different post. I'm still getting caught up here and there, so that's the story.

And just to see how many countries I can go to in the shortest amount of time, I'm off to Brazil in about 2 weeks with work.

Before you get any ideas, this will not be the most glamorous trip in the world. I'll have to (get to?) wear a hard hat, safety glasses and steel-toed shoes while I'm at work. And when you add on the fact that there is no indoor plumbing yet at the office, well, you start to get the picture.

So, more updates coming soon. I promise.

In the mean time, here are the various things in the works in the Rama household:
  • Finish up Thank You notes from the wedding!!! Oy!
  • Decorate for Christmas - yay!
  • Unpack from Mexico
  • Pack for Brazil
  • Figure out what the heck we're doing for the holidays
  • Shop for Christmas presents
  • Briefly entertain the idea of sending out Christmas cards
  • Learn basic Portuguese
  • And on, and on, and on :)

No comments: