Friday, August 04, 2006

Open letter to the fine folks over at Bear Naked

Dear Bear Naked,
I love you. I really love you. Amar introduced me to you through some weird connections via Trilogy, and I'm so glad that he did.

You make some fine, healthy products, my friend. I'm currently munching on the Peak Protein granola, and yes, I'm loving it. Does a more perfect post-workout snack exist? I think not.

Thanks for making my day. I love the food. I love the site. I love the name. I love the concept.

Keep it up.

6 comments:

amar rama said...

hrmm you make it sounds like it is good for you and delicious. I am going to try some of this just to call you on it.

kimmie said...

Ron,
You are completely correct in assessing Jack's cuteness. It surpasses that of all other babies :) I can't wait to see him next week, since I'm sure he's grown so much since May!

Thanks for reading :) And thanks so much for your well-wishes!

Anonymous said...

An open letter. well, i can't believe i found you (you found me). i just wanted to say thanks for getting Bear Naked and sharing it with your friends. it is how we built the company.

if you email me directly, i'll send you down a big goodie package to share with your friends.
thanks for the support kimmie!
Brendan Synnott
brendan@bearnaked.com
Founder - Bear Naked

Anonymous said...

Hey there Kim,

Found you on myspace and wanted to say hello. Saw you at hula hut 2 weeks ago but you were with people and I was with people so didnt want to interrupt. Looks like you are about to get married. Congrats! If u feel like it, stop by myspace page and check out my little one. And nice anonymous post from the founder of Bear Naked, I think I am going to write a post right now on their company too. I like free stuff too!

kimmie said...

Hey David,
Great to hear from you! I'm not on myspace much, but I'll log on and send you a message that way. Congratulations on your the new addition to your family!

amar rama said...

Brendan,
Were you serious about the big goodie package :-)?
- kim's friends