Monday, August 14, 2006

Blog forecast: 10 day look-ahead

Hey folks,
Just wanted to give you a heads up that my blogging may lighten up until the end of August. Yes, I know you're all wondering how you will waste countless minutes of your internet-surfing days if I go on a hiatus.

Well, check out these other fine blogs in case you get bored, in list format, of course:If I didn't list your link here, don't panic (because I know you're panicking...). I probably didn't have your URL handy, or I just don't like you. Except for you, Amar. I figured you would also be a bit too busy to blog for the next few days/weeks.

*Blogs are listed in no particular order*

Happy reading!

5 comments:

kimmie said...

Totally kidding about the "not liking you" part. You are the best. All of you!

Anonymous said...

Kim I am surprised you won't be blogging the whole wedding honeymoon experience. I did:
Getting dressed for the wedding
The Ceramony
The Honeymoon
Anyway I hope you guys have/had a great next few days. We are looking forward to the wedding.

Anonymous said...

There's also Rebecca's blog and my lameness. :)

kimmie said...

Sorry Dom and Rebecca, I didn't have your URLs handy when I first posted :) Thanks!

amusingt said...

Why wasn't mine first!???!?!?!!?!? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!