Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Things you should know

-OR-

Confessions of a lanky, red-headed, soon-to-be-changing-her-last-name, I/T professional:
  • Re-heated naan bread is NOT the same as fresh naan bread
    Not even close
  • Everything in life can be made into a spreadsheet, in my humble opinion
  • This morning I saw a grasshopper in the house and my first instinct was to throw my shoe at it. I missed. So I grabbed a magazine and dropped it onto the floor, directly on top of said hopper. I then promptly left for work, afraid to look under the magazine.
  • I get married in 60 days
  • I am not going to Brazil anytime soon
  • Last week I spent about 2 hours with old high school friends looking at the MySpace pages of people we used to go to school with. And it was fun!
  • I had my 4 year anniversary at work last week. Yay?
  • Bloglines will change your life. As in - you will be able to read so many stinkin' blogs with such ease that you will have no life left in you to live
  • Everyone is having babies!! And they are ridiculously cute!!
  • I took a cupcake from the breakroom today, and I didn't feel guilty about it. It's now taunting me from my desk...
  • I'm going to a Boy Band Sing-along next week, and I couldn't BE more excited!!!
  • I woke up this morning, well-rested mind you, at 1:30 AM, sweating like a dog. What's the deal with that?
  • Occasionally I make boring lists of things that are going on in my life

2 comments:

noell said...

Looking forward to hangin' tonight - I HATE waking up sweating! It's probably on my top 5 list of things I like the least! :)

kmac said...

Kim, you crack me up. Eryn and I read it together and laughed. KM