Monday, April 25, 2005

Man, I'm careless

I had typed this good, solid post, and then apparently clicked my way out of this here site and lost the whole thing. Many, many apologies. Just take my word for it, it was unbelievably amazing.

I know I've been a slacker about writing (or rather, NOT writing). Again, many apologies. I know you've all been missing your kimmie updates.

  • Camera update: I ordered prints of a few pictures. They turned out really good. I'm still pleased with my purchase

  • Tumultuous: Recent corporate re-org and now I have a new boss. Recent director resignation, and now I don't know what will happen to any of my projects. Recent College/Career pastoral shift to another state, and now we have no specific pastoral leadership for a few months. All in all, lots of unanswered questions, but an increased opportunity to trust God. No complaints here...at least not yet

  • Candy: I re-stocked my Laffy Taffy stash, and also picked up some Peanut Butter M&Ms. Candy makes me smile sometimes.


That's all for now. I'll try to be better about keeping this thing up-to-date. Thanks for holding me accountable!

No comments: