Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Finally, I have megapixels...

So for those of you keeping up, I finally purchased and received my Sony DSC-P200 digital camera. I wanted to order a red one, but couldn't find it anywhere I wanted to buy it. So I purchased an understated silver model, and couldn't be happier.

Granted, I've only had it in my possession for less than 24 hours. But I took over one hundred pictures last night while hanging out at a lacrosse game. When I got home and popped them onto the computer, I was more than pleased with the quality. Crisp, clean, clear, focused. I took pictures ranging from 3-7 megapixels, and am happy with all of them.

Action shots turned out great, night shots are ok (I need to work with the settings). I also splurged and got a 1Gb memory stick. Even with taking over 100 pictures (some with high resolution), I still had plenty of space. And the battery life so far seems to be good as well.

Happy I bought the camera? You betcha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how and when do we get to see them?

Anonymous said...

Glad that your camera is working wonderfully and making you happy.

Sad that it isn't red.

kimmie said...

Yeah, the red one would be cool. But I'm thrify, what can I say? Mark and I did talk about him buying a red one and us swapping (since he likes mine so much!). No pressure, Mark ;)

Anonymous said...

This thing sounds infectious if Mark is getting one too. Do I need to get a restraining order?

jad3

kimmie said...

Maybe so, John. Actually, he'll probably get a different camera. I still really like mine. I need to actually take some good pictures and then get them printed to see if they turn out as good as I hope they will. Wish me luck!