Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Brevity

A friend of mine commented today that my entries should be shorter and more specifically relate to a single topic. We have come to a mutual understanding that even though he prefers the topical, short entries (which yield themselves more to categories, and make them more easily searchable), for personal entries, the length and subject(s) of the post need not matter. So in a quest to accommodate the needs of my audience, I will strive for balance between the two approaches.

So this one's short and sweet, just for you. You know who you are.

Random Fact of the day: A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
My comment: All 32 probably come in handy when he needs to do this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say it is your blog and you get to write what you want :)

jad3

kimmie said...

Thanks, man. Just trying to keep the people happy :)