Monday, December 01, 2008

Redecorating

I am in the mood to redecorate. And luckily, I've been able to convince Amar to help.

So tonight, we'll be completely reversing the arrangement of items in our living room. Who knows, maybe it'll work out? Maybe it won't? Our living room has perplexed me since we moved in. It's long and narrow, and we have a rather spacious couch...so even though I'd love to introduce additional seating, it has been a challenge to figure out exactly how to accomplish that.

So we're just going to move stuff around a bit to see how we like it.

Also, I made a new masthead this morning. I hope you like it!

Happy December!!

4 comments:

p&k said...

sweet. did you take the pic?

anxious to see how the living room works out . . . :)

amar rama said...

woo hoo my wife is a genius.

kmac said...

nice new picture. you took it, right? it's really nice.

kimmie said...

Yep, the masthead is a pic I took during a hike at the Women's Retreat last year. I love the amber color of those reeds. Good stuff.