Friday, December 05, 2008

Filling small amounts of time with randomness

Given that there was such a flurry of interest regarding the various aspects of redecoration that have occurred at our abode, I shall soon be posting the newly updated "Christmassing" of our house.

I've noticed something about myself: I tend to fill small amounts of time with tasks that I had no notion of attempting until just the last moment.

Case in point: random Christmas decorations were pulled out of the storage shed yesterday afternoon and were complete within about 90 minutes.

Done.




P.S. I just invented the word "Christmassing". You are now free to use it to your heart's delight. Enjoy!

2 comments:

malita said...

Ring ring, what are you doing? We're Christmasing... I like it. It could mean a variety of things, baking, shopping, decorating etc. LOL

kimmie said...

Exactly. That's what I had in mind...I think it will be quite useful in future years between October and January, seeing as Christmas apparently now starts before Halloween!