Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A few updates

  • My boss gave me the day off, even though I didn't ask for it. A great way to start the holiday weekend, if you ask me.
  • I made some kickin garlic & Parmesan mashed potatoes for our dinner group the other night. I love trying new recipes, especially when everyone loves the dish!
  • In the last 4 business days, 2 managers in my group resigned. Change, anyone?
  • On that note, Monday will mark me getting my 4th manager in 14 months. Given my recent track record, I preliminarily predict that she will resign in 4-6 months. (Kidding...hopefully!)
  • I'm working on a book on Blurb as a Christmas gift for a few family members, and I'm really enjoying it. I'll post a link once it's fully baked.
  • Medvedev is freaking me out a bit. Stay tuned.
  • I'm reading a new book called Epicenter, and really loving it. If you're at all interested in the Middle East, end times, and specifically the future of Israel, you should check it out.


Anyhow, happy Thanksgiving to you all! Enjoy the long weekend!

1 comment:

amusingt said...

Yes, I just placed another order through Blurb - it's easily becoming an addiction. Everyone gets books this year!