Tuesday, May 22, 2007

In a state of mourning...or about to be

Most of you know that I was born and raised a TV kid, though it does not pride me to say so. In fact, I've been trying to slowly rid myself of the addiction. However, there are a few spots in my TV calendar that will remain occupied until the various shows end. I just can't help it.

On my list for this season: Last week, I was in mourning over the end of a Gilmore era. Yes, tears were shed and I'm not ashamed to admit it ;) Amar was nice enough to buy me Season 1, so that I can hang onto a little Gilmore for a while...

Now it's looking like this week I won't fare any better. It is apparently "widely rumored" that there will be 5 significant deaths on Lost this week. Why do they have to go and do that?

Any predictions, you Lost watchers out there? I can't bear to write mine down...but if Sayid goes, it will be a sad day in our household.

2 comments:

malita said...

I KNOW!!! I am hearing the same rumors - Charlie isn't so much of a rumor anymore but a fact - I am hearing Kate, Sayid and Ben. So thats 4, Desmond maybe- hmmm - I am hearing some pretty crazy rumors though and surely not Kate!!!!

noell said...

Thank goodness it was only one major death. But it still made me sad - super sad!!! And then the last episode was weird...but of course it would be - it's the last one for the year. :)