Tuesday, February 27, 2007

That's what I get for watching TV

I get a commercial stuck in my head. For days on end. I find my foot tapping for no apparent reason during a meeting. I get distracted on a conference call because I was singing a song inside my head rather than listening to my co-workers.

And still it's there.

A little bit more, a lil' bit more...
A little bit more, a lil' bit more...


Has anyone seen that Target ad? So you know what I'm talking about. The first time I saw it I didn't even know it was for Target. I must have been entranced by the beat, so I missed the "Target.com" text at the start of the ad.

And still...it's in my head.

A little bit more, a lil' bit more...
A little bit more, a lil' bit more...


So Amar and I googled it last night, because we just had to know who sings it. For your information, it's Jamie Lidell, and you can enjoy a sound snippet here.

3 comments:

amar rama said...

You can get the whole song here click click

Anonymous said...

I was getting in the car this afternoon and caught myself singing the ToysRUs theme song! I'd rather be singing the new Target song.

Anonymous said...

oh no you don't! that buck stops with you. you're trying to get it stuck in my head too but there's no way i'm listening to it, thank you very much! have fun! :)