Monday, August 10, 2009

Camp Braveheart Pictures

Hey folks,
Here are some pictures I took at Camp Braveheart (see my last post for details).

I'm still getting used to my new DSLR (a fantastic Nikon D90!). And as usual, I had some fun in Picasa with the originals.

I uploaded some of my favorites to the link above, rather than post all 2,400+ of the original shots.

Enjoy!


P.S. Upon posting, I'm realizing that Blogger is not a fan of publishing my pictures in any way that looks good on this entry. So, just go to the gallery link above :)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

These are FANTASTIC!!!! Wow … really great stuff :o) Wish more had made it onto the camp video … seriously beautiful and fun … and you caught so many "moments" … I think you may have a future in sports photography!!

malita said...

you should switch to wordpress - much better with pictures and just about everything else.

kimmie said...

Thanks Danielle :)

Malita - I'll look into it...you like hosting yours there?