Monday, June 04, 2007

We're in!

This past weekend we successfully moved from our apartment to our house. Yay for us! Though it was a bit stressful, it does feel good to be out of the apartment for good. Even though we were able to get rid of several boxes of items (headed to Goodwill as we speak), it's still amazing how much stuff there was to move.

Today, I'm taking the day off work and staying home to meet various folks who are swinging by the house. The locksmith was here earlier, and now the countertop folks are working away in the kitchen. The plumber should be out later this afternoon, and all in all, it seems to be coming together nicely.

As soon as I can find one of the cables for my camera, I'll be posting some pictures. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

amar rama said...

luck... :-) Btw I ran into Ren Horn at the airport. We took the same flight to LA. She says hi.

hlw said...

Kim! It was great to hang out on the hike today - I hope you had a great time at the movie!!