Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yeah, there's a snake trying to break in

On our way out of the apartment today, Amar noticed that we were apparently under attack:



Yeah, pretty gross. Our closet is basically on the other side of that corner where the snake decided to work his way under the siding.

So we told the office about it and they were going to call pest control.

We headed out for breakfast and then returned to the apartment about 2 hours later. And of course, he was still there. Still showing off his flashy tail. Still in the same position. We then determined that he must be dead, since he hadn't moved in hours. So I went in for a closeup:



Can anyone tell what kind of snake that is? Conveniently, the pill bug is in the picture for scale. I'd say there's about 6 inches of the snake sticking out...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We took a vote over here and the type of snake is a scary one. Poll results - Scary Snake - 1 Dunno - 0

Kevin said...

I agree with John. Very scary snake. Glad I don't live in the other side of that wall. Did you try and touch it with something to see if it was really dead or pull it out of the wall?

hlw said...

Now that is something I would NOT want to find near my apartment - yuck!!

amusingt said...

Hey, he looks similar to my friend. That is freaky-doo! I would have screamed!