Thursday, June 25, 2009

Updates

If you're keeping track:

  • We have working reverse lights on the Pathfinder, complete with a light-up toggle switch and everything. Who could ask for more?


  • We have working AC in the BMW, just in time for the temperature gauge to read 105 on the way home from work yesterday - Yippee!


  • We recently found out that our dogs are overweight, so that's a bummer...they're gonna have to cut back on the peanut butter. More for me!


  • We'll be leaving for the doctor's office in just a few minutes, as most of the morning has thus far consisted of Amar's thumb bleeding profusely after he attempted to cut an apple for breakfast. Seriously, the fun never stops around here.


  • I got to hang out with high school girls for 2 hours last night and we had a blast. I started losing my voice about an hour into it...but, we came in 2nd in the scavenger hunt!


  • I'm 2/3 of the way through Harry Potter, book 6. Trying to refresh my memory before the movie comes out in July...get excited.


  • Our small group is going kayaking on Town Lake this Saturday, and I'm looking forward to that. Too bad we can't take the dogs, though...there's probably a weight limit on those things... ;)


That is all.

No comments: