Monday, October 06, 2008

Face it




We live in a world where a movie like this not only makes money, but it makes almost $30 million dollars.

Let me say again, that I do not approve of entertainment that features animals that talk. The only exception to that rule is the K-9 Advantix series of commercials. I mean seriously, how cute is that little singing puppy?!?!?




Note: if you happen to like talking animals, please don't take this post personally. I think we can still be friends, right?

2 comments:

malita said...

NOOOOO talking animals anywhere or any kind - do not tell me we are in a financial crisis when crap like this makes money - we are in a stupidity crisis!

Unknown said...

Several of my kids brought this movie up today in Art. Then everybody else chimed in and said that it was the best movie they've ever seen.
I think we must consider the target audience at this point. We are not they.