Friday, June 20, 2008

Why you should be paying attention:


Even if you're not a big saver or a big earner, you should be paying attention to what the candidates are saying about their tax policies.

Particularly ridiculous, I give you an article about Obama's proposed "solution": Investment Gains Taxes Increase - The Worst Tax Policy Ever?

Please read this. It will take you less than 5 minutes.

Some of you may disagree with the author, and that's fine. I happen to be among the group of people who are not fans of Obama's plan. But that's just me.

2 comments:

kimmie said...

To be fair, here's info on an article on the same site, to which the article I linked to in my post was written in response:

Go to www.wisebread.com

The article titled "McCain or Obama, Who'll be better for your wallet?"

(I would post the link here, but it bleeds off the edge of the comments for some reason)

kmac said...

Obama, a little scenario planning would not be out of line here. Thank you, Krista