Monday, October 01, 2007

So many updates, so little desire to write

Ok, so honestly it's been forever since I've posted anything decent. Or anything at all. And I do apologize. I usually enjoy writing, but lately, I've enjoyed chilling out just a bit more. I have pictures of Poland and puppies to share, along with various other things to write about....

But all my pictures are on my other computer which is currently sitting in a car half way across town. So for now, hopefully a list and a joke will suffice.

Latest happenings:
  • I went to Poland for a week, and lived to tell...
  • We got two puppies! Scottish terriers, to be specific
  • I am totally loving our sermon series at church lately (Everything from 8/26 onwards...)
  • Reading another Brennan Manning book, and loving that as well
  • Our company is undergoing a massive "re-org" so the job scene may change a bit in the near future
  • Amar and I have been in the same place for more than a week!! Yay!

1 comment:

Lippy said...

Where's the joke?